What will your job look like?
First, you analyse the business processes with the customer. During this phase you:
- provide solutions to improve existing processes with IBM Tools (Case Manager, PBM and Filenet);
- set up a clear structure and schedule for your project, and you calculate the time and financial investment;
- describe how the user stories and use cases should be implemented technically with IBM Tools.
Then, you implement your own solutions from your analysis:
- You elaborate screens through wireframes by using BPMN, CMMN and UML to clarify the process or system. During this process you also devise and write data models.
- In cooperation with a developer you evaluate the completion and follow-up of these cases within an organisation. You formulate proposals to improve the business processes and organisation.
- You prepare training courses and presentations that help end users with the use of the system. Within this scope you describe test scenarios for the customer and set up manuals. Eventually, you guide clients through the acceptance tests of the delivered system and report to the stakeholders about the progress of your project.
After implementation you use the process/case data to improve the process iteratively.